Bringing thoughts together to create new content is key in the collaborative era we live in.
And then we love sharing that content — for new people to discover the great things these business owners are doing. They are clients of ours, but we genuinely believe this is great content to share.
Perhaps you learn from it:
- ways to do your own collaboration
- writing style
- new ideas
- new people to connect with
- inspiration to do great work
Let’s get into the collaboration:
- From Cynthia Kay at cynthiakaybiz.com | Cynthia (aka CK) is a small business and communication expert. CK is the type of person that can headline an event as a presenter. In this article she addresses the topic of business decisions: ARE YOU OVERTHINKING BUSINESS DECISIONS?
- From Garage Door and More, LLC at garagedoormore.com | Koren leads this Charlotte, North Carolina garage door company with service and care. We like creating content with this company — it’s simple, helpful, and niche focused. While we are early on in the content creation phase with Garage Door and More, there are going to be many content marketing examples to come from this work. In this article he talks about maintaining your home: A CHANGE IN SEASON IS A GREAT TIME TO GIVE YOUR HOUSE AND GARAGE THE ONCE-OVER.
- From Laurie Adachi, Education Psychologist at laurieadachi.com | Laurie helps people of all ages with learning disabilities. She is an expert in her field. Her thought leadership in the area of education is useful for parents, kids, educators, and more. In this article posted, she covers confidence in learning: BUILDING LEARNING CONFIDENCE.
We will continue to share articles we collaborate on. Because sharing is caring. And if we can provide value to our clients and our audience (you) then we are doing are job (building and protecting your business 1 blog post at a time).