There is so much to talk about when it comes to podcasting. In this episode, the co-hosts of the Unscripted podcast series on Entrepreneur Perspectives take on the topics of:
– Content introduces people
– Content is the ultimate back check
– Content is your proof of concept
– Content added up is your body of work
– Connecting through content
A bit more about podcasting:
So yeah, podcasting is a big deal. And it is growing — fast. So we will continue to talk about podcasting, a lot. And we will continue to produce podcasts. Because we have seen it work — over and over again!
We want to produce your podcast — we make it easy! Contact us here.
Sign up for your new favorite email right here.
Useful links from this episode:
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Your New Favorite Email Newsletter #1 | Ted Lasso, Podcasting, and Long Walks
- Thanks to Podcasting
- “You Should Have a Podcast”
- Thank you for listening to this Content Matterz podcast episode, “Connecting Through Content”.
- About Jared Nichols (as heard in this episode): Jared is the founder and creator of the NU Futurist and The Foresight Academy, a program that teaches leaders and teams the same skills that innovators, industry disruptors, and change-makers, use to guide and make the future they want to see.
- This podcast episode exists because of KazCM. The content production company inside KazSource, Inc. Our rallying cry: “content brings people together”.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to this podcast on your favorite podcast player. Search: Content Matterz (with a z!)