No matter what we’re going through, thankfully, content brings people together.
Entrepreneurs are all dealing with something. Either directly or indirectly. It may be business-related, it may be something happening today, or it may have something to do with health. In my family, my wife and two daughters have been diagnosed with Celiac disease. As we’ve attempted to learn more about Celiac, we’ve come across some amazing people.
Mike Frolichstein and Cam Weiner from the Celiac Project Podcast are two of those people. This is a highlight episode from the full-length episode where Mike and Cam chat with Eric Kasimov about how our stories as business leaders, entrepreneurs, founders, professionals, and family members can bring us together through genuine content. You can listen to the full episode on Entrepreneur Perspectives.
Michael and Cam talk all things Gluten Free on the Celiac Project Podcast. You can learn about them at celiacproject.com, you can find their podcast on all podcast players, and you can watch the Celiac Project Documentary on Amazon Prime Video. We hope this content brings us all together even more–and a big thanks to the Celiac community leaders, Mike Frolichstein and Cam Weiner.
We think every entrepreneur should have their own content platform and we want to help.
Create your content platform. Contact us here.
Useful links from this episode:
- The Celiac Project website
- The Celiac Project Documentary on Amazon Prime
- Podcast Production by KazCM
Learn more about Celiac Disease:
- Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF) | visit
- Beyond Celiac | visit
- University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this Content Matterz podcast episode, “Content Brings People Together”.
- This podcast episode of Content Matterz exists because of KazCM. The content creation company inside KazSource. It’s all about the content. Content creation, content engagement, and content distribution. Why? Because we believe every entrepreneur should have their own content platform.