“Nervousness is the indication that you’re doing something right.” – Joe Cantanucci on the power of creating genuine content.
Many advisors and leaders within the financial services industry have had a hard time creating genuine content to connect with those around them. Joe Cantanucci is here to do just that, share his stories and experiences with you! In this Content Matterz episide, Eric Kasimov chats with Joe Cantanucci, Managing Partner of MassMutual Capitol District about how being vulnerable and honest can create a path to better content and relationships.
Making yourself uncomfortable means that you’re opening up and willing to engage in tough conversations. Your stories and values can be used to make connections with those with similar experiences. Eric and Joe discuss the uniqueness of businesses and how they can utilize that to enhance their brand and to help with employee recruitment and client acquisition.
Having a podcast and creating content may make you feel uncomfortable but it’s supposed to. That means its real and challenging.
We highlighted Joe Cantanucci and his story on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast. Listen to more of his story.
And yes, you should consider creating content for your personal brand and business.
Whatever story you want to tell, we want to help you tell it. From ideas and strategies to meshing it with your brand, KazCM is your storytelling team.
Create or build your content platform. Contact us today to learn more about our content creation services.
Useful links from this episode:
- KazCM | creating content with you on the self-betterment path.
- KazSource | helping leaders create opportunities for their business.
- SportsEpreneur | The content platform where sports and entrepreneurship collide!
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this Content Matterz podcast episode, “The Power of Creating Genuine Content” | #ContentMatterz.
- This podcast episode of Content Matterz exists because of KazCM. The content creation company inside KazSource. It’s all about the content. Content creation, content usage, and content distribution. Why? Because we love helping entrepreneurs create and share amazing content.