“Everybody needs to be creating and giving content” – David Meltzer on the ROI of content creation.
What is the return on investment of content creation? In this Content Matterz episide, Eric Kasimov chats with David Meltzer about the impact that creating and giving content away can have on yourself personally and in your business.
Eric and David discuss their thoughts around the ROI of giving content, putting yourself out there, and making room for what you want. By creating content during this time, it can help build relationships, open doors, and improve your communication skills. That is your return on investment.
With that said, creating content requires a lot of hard work, time, and effort. However, as David says, if you make room for what you want, it will be well worth it. And always remember, your audience cares about what you have to say.
David shares his passions as a speaker, author, entrepreneur, and Co-Founder of Sports 1 Marketing. We highlighted David Meltzer and his story on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast. Listen to more of his story.
And yes, you should consider creating content for your personal brand and business.
Whatever story you want to tell, we want to help you tell it. From ideas and strategies to meshing it with your brand, KazCM is your storytelling team.
Create or build your content platform. Contact us today to learn more about our content creation services.
Useful links from this episode:
- KazCM | creating content with you on the self-betterment path.
- KazSource | helping leaders create opportunities for their business.
- SportsEpreneur | The content platform where sports and entrepreneurship collide!
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this Content Matterz podcast episode, “Everybody Needs to be Creating and Giving Content” | #ContentMatterz.
- This podcast episode of Content Matterz exists because of KazCM. The content creation company inside KazSource. It’s all about the content. Content creation, content usage, and content distribution. Why? Because we love helping entrepreneurs create and share amazing content.