Up until a few years ago, everyone said Facebook was for kids.
They said, “I don’t get it.”
Today, Facebook has almost 1.6 BILLION Monthly Active Users. Now go look at the “People You May Know” on Facebook. Yes, that’s your mother! Your aunt, your neighbors father?! And the Facebook momentum isn’t stopping.
They say, “Snapchat is for kids.”
They say, “I don’t get it.”
Get ready for it. The growth is incredible, the freedom and creativity is to another level. Snapchat went from 2 BILLION daily video views in May 2015 to 8 Billion in February 2016!
And “THEY” will be on it…someday. Snapchat.
Add me on Snapchat with username: eric_kaz
- While the idea here is that Snapchat is a player in the social media market, there’s a bigger picture to focus on…
- Content, no matter where it is hosted and how it is created, is the key.
- Those that embark on the content journey now, will have an advantage in their industry when it changes. And it will.
- The financial services and insurance industries are late to the disruption party, but the disruption is happening.
- One way to stay ahead is to talk to your clients in a way they have never been talked to–unique content.
- Not sure where to start with content marketing and story telling? We can help…
Want to learn more? Let’s chat. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can read these articles about Snapchat’s impact:
- How Snapchat is Building the Future of Social Media
- What Snapchat Means for the Future of Social Media
- Secret to Success: Why Snapchat is Valued at $16 Billion