Content marketing is a lot of things. Bonding and rapport is one of the major ones. This is an audio style blog around our written article, “Content Marketing is a Form of Bonding and Rapport.” You can read the full article in the link below.
Content marketing is all about starting that direct interaction. In this episode, we discuss one specific direct interaction that happened with a client of ours through content marketing.
Listen to this podcast episode of Content Matterz to understand how you can build relationships through content marketing.
Want help creating your own content that matters? Contact Us.
Useful links from this episode:
More content about content and building relationships:
- Content Marketing is a Form of Bonding and Rapport
- The Truest Form of Content Marketing
- Stop Getting Pushed to What Everyone Else is Doing in Marketing
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Bonding and Rapport through Content Marketing” #ContentMatterz
- This podcast episode of Content Matterz exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource, Inc. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!