Creating content around your passions can help your business in many ways. We tell the story of Michael Elkins, a labor law attorney and the Founder of MLE Law in Miami, Florida and the co-host of The Game 7 Podcast. Michael discusses how he has been able to incorporate his passions into his content creation process and the positive effect it has had on his business.
Listen to this podcast episode of Content Matterz to learn how you can create content around your passions.
Want help creating your own content that matters? Contact Us.
Useful links from this episode:
More content from about creating and podcasting:
- “You Should Have a Podcast”
- Why are Business Owners Reluctant to Create Content?
- Are We at Peak Podcast?
- The Truest Form of Content Marketing
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Creating Content Around Your Passions Can Help Your Business” #ContentMatterz
- This podcast episode of Content Matterz exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource, Inc. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!