Content marketing shines the brightest when you tell the story that matters. We tell the story of Brady Murray, a thought leader that knocked storytelling out of the park. But it didn’t happen right away. KazCM client, RODS Racing founder, and CEO of MassMutual Intermountain West, Brady Murray, did an incredible job in digging for that story. Even if you only have one reader or one listener, the story can have an impact. But you have to get to that good story.
Listen to this podcast episode of Content Matterz to learn how about storytelling in your business.
Want help creating your own content that matters? Contact Us.
Useful links from this episode:
More content from Brady Murray:
- The Popularity of Productivity Simply Means Time is More Valuable Than Ever
- Maintaining Balance
- What My Son Taught Me About Business
- Perspectives of a Cause Leader
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Digging for the Story That Matters” #ContentMatterz
- This podcast episode of Content Matterz exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource, Inc. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!