Someone out there is going to be glad you shared your story. We tell the story of Frank Van Buren, a former United States Army Black Hawk Pilot. Frank discusses how creating content has helped build a deeper bond with his mother. If you are looking for another reason to start on your content creation journey, look no further than your loved ones.
Listen to this podcast episode of Content Matterz to learn how you can touch your loved ones through content creation.
Want help creating your own content that matters? Contact Us.
Useful links from this episode:
More content from about creating and sharing:
- Perspectives on Overcoming Adversity with Frank Van Buren, Former U.S. Army Black Hawk Pilot
- Why are Business Owners Reluctant to Create Content?
- Content Marketing is a Form of Bonding and Rapport
- The Truest Form of Content Marketing
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Touching Loved Ones Through Content Creation” #ContentMatterz
- This podcast episode of Content Matterz exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource, Inc. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!