“They” said having a podcast does not offer a good return on investment. But that’s wrong.
Podcasts offer a ridiculous return on investment.
This podcast episode is an audible-style blog post titled: “The Mind-Blowing Leverage And Return Of Your Own Podcast”
You can read the full article here.
Below is a preview of the article:
We’ve all cold-called, networked, and tried to connect with people, looking for new business. And we’ve all lost money and time in the process. But on this day, the CEO reached out to us. He drove to our office, spending his time and money to talk to us. And he wasn’t just doing us a favor. He came because we could offer him something he wanted and needed, the ability to talk to the public through our podcast.
And that’s leverage. Producing the podcast does cost us something in both time and money, but it’s easily affordable, and it’s a great deal, considering the value we can create for our listeners and guests, value that means them offering us their time is a great deal for them.
And when one CEO comes to talk, others follow. Some of them decide to work with us, becoming paying clients for many years.
That sure beats cold-calling!
That’s leverage. That’s return.
Oh and by the way, not everyone has a podcast:
As of January 2023, there were at least 3.02 million podcasts. That sounds like a lot, but when you consider that the city of Phoenix, AZ metro alone has almost 5 million people, you realize 3 million is actually not a lot. There’s plenty of room for new podcasts. Your podcast.
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, yeah, you should have one. We’ll even build it for you. A podcast that is. Simply contact us here – we’ll get your podcast published, fast.
Useful links from this episode:
- Editing a Podcast for Quality Sound
- Stay in the Now with Podcasting
- Back to Basics: Why an Entrepreneur Should Start a Podcast in 2023
- Thank you for listening to this Content Matterz podcast episode, “Audible Style Blog | The Return on Investment of a Podcast”.
- This podcast episode exists because of KazCM. The content production company inside KazSource, Inc. Our rallying cry: “content brings people together”.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to this podcast on your favorite podcast player. Search: Content Matterz (with a z!)