“If you don’t have a voice, what do you have?” – Eric Kasimov on shaping your future through podcasting.
With COVID-19 affecting how students are going to school this year, the uncertainty may create opportunity for students to consider other options. In this Content Matterz episide, Eric Kasimov chats with Eric Z Yang about how students can start to shape their future through content creation and podcasting.
The Eric’s discuss their thoughts around why a student should start a podcast. By starting a podcast during this time, it can help build relationships, open doors, and improve you communication skills. Your future-self will thank you.
With that said, starting a podcast requires a lot of hard work, time, and effort. However, if you stay on the right path and put in the work, it will be well worth it. And always remember to be authentic in your voice.
Eric Z partners with large companies and influencers to build virtual summits that systematically generate peak authority and leads for their businesses. We highlighted Eric Z and his story on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast. Listen to more of his story.
And yes, you should consider creating content for your personal brand and business.
Whatever story you want to tell, we want to help you tell it. From ideas and strategies to meshing it with your brand, KazCM is your storytelling team.
Create or build your content platform. Contact us today to learn more about our content creation services.
Useful links from this episode:
- KazCM | creating content with you on the self-betterment path.
- KazSource | helping leaders create opportunities for their business.
- SportsEpreneur | The content platform where sports and entrepreneurship collide!
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this Content Matterz podcast episode, “Shaping Your Future Through Podcasting” | #ContentMatterz.
- This podcast episode of Content Matterz exists because of KazCM. The content creation company inside KazSource. It’s all about the content. Content creation, content usage, and content distribution. Why? Because we love helping entrepreneurs create and share amazing content.