What do the TV show “Hogan Knows Best” and an AI-based tech company have in common? Admittedly, not much, but they are two experiences that have shaped John Gerhard’s way of thinking. From TV producer to Founder and CEO of Orson Technology, John has been embracing the excitement of unscripted content throughout his career. But it’s not just about the content; at its core, it’s about letting go of our preconceived notions to become more open to the world around us!
Oh and by the way, not everyone has a podcast:
As of January 2023, there were at least 3.02 million podcasts. That sounds like a lot, but when you consider there are over 2 billion active users on Instagram alone, you realize 3 million is actually not a lot. There’s plenty of room for new podcasts. Your podcast. Let’s talk about it… contact us here.
- The Art of Podcast Learning
- Creativity Connects People
- This unscripted mind episode comes from a long-form conversation on Entrepreneur Perspectives: Embracing Unscripted Human Connection In TV And Beyond | John Ehrhard
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter, LinkedIn
- KazSource: Twitter, Instagram
- Featured Guest! John Ehrhard: LinkedIn | Website
- Thank you for listening to this Content Matterz podcast episode, “The Unscripted Mind | John Erhard”.
- This podcast episode exists because of KazCM. The content production company inside KazSource, Inc. Our rallying cry: “content brings people together”.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to this podcast on your favorite podcast player. Search: Content Matterz (with a z!)